You must be 21 years old to purchase concierge services from Sapphire New York in New York and will be asked to present a valid picture I.D. at the venues selected in the package. Individual venues may impose other restrictions. Reservations made at venues for holiday; event and convention periods may also be subject to special restrictions and/or may be made unavailable and could possibly be non-refundable.
Select venues have strict dress codes. Consult your Sapphire New York sales coordinator or host for details. As a general rule, tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals, sports jersey, sports caps, shorts, and tank tops are not allowed. Please arrive on time to our Strip club in New York at the designated meeting area determined by your host. Showing up more than 15 minutes late for a club reservation, limo transportation, dinner reservation, show time, or other activity could result in the forfeiture of your reservation.
All reservations will be held for a maximum of 2 (TWO) Hours from time of original reservation.
All table reservations will be required to meet a certain table minimum amount (the 'Minimum Spend'), which will be communicated to the guest when the reservation is booked. The Minimum Spend does not include applicable tax, gratuity, or venue fees, as set forth below. The amount of the Minimum Spend may differ from the amount the guest actually spends on alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (the 'Actual Spend') on the date of the reservation (the 'Reservation Date').
A deposit of 20% (the 'Advance Deposit') of the Minimum Spend will be charged at the time of booking. The Advance Deposit will be applied towards guest’s final bill on the Reservation Date. At time of check-in on the Reservation Date, guest will be required to present the same method of payment as used when booking online, or will be required to provide an alternative method of payment for his or her table/location.
Actual Spend, Tax, Gratuity, and Venue Fee
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All reservations will be charged the following on the Reservation Date:
- Actual Spend: Guest will be charged the balance of the Actual Spend.
- Sales Tax: Guest will be charged sales tax, which is currently 8.875% and subject to change, on the Actual Spend.
- Gratuity: Guest will be charged a waitress gratuity of 20%.
Sapphire Reservations Contact Information:
- Advance Deposit is non-refundable unless cancellation is received by venue at least 96 hours prior to 10:00 A.M. Easter Time ('ET') on Reservation Date. Cancellations received less than 96 hours prior to 10:00 A.M. ET on Reservation Date will result in forfeiture of Advance Deposit.
- All cancellations must be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any attempted cancellation in a manner other than as described above shall be void and guest will not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age with a valid government issued ID to be presented at the door. Copies or paper identification will not be accepted. Non-United States issued identification must be accompanied with valid passport to be presented at the door to gain entry into the venue.
- Table location or placement subject to change without notice.
- Talent subject to change without notice.
- Venue reserves the right to deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
- Disregard or violation of these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate reservation and guest will not receive a refund of any kind.
- Management reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. This offer is property of Sapphire New York™ and cannot be published or posted on any third party websites without the prior written approval of Sapphire New York™.
As part of our gentlemen's club policies, refunds can be requested up to 7 days in advance of the event. The event deposit is subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 48 hours of your event date will forfeit the availability of a refund. Groups denied access for the Sapphire dress code and/or excessive intoxication will not be eligible for a refund. Management reserves all rights.
No club personnel is authorized to grant a refund of any kind. All sales inquiries must be handled by Sapphire Sales Coordinator in writing. You may contact a Sapphire Sales Coordinator Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm PST.
Should the original purchasing party cancel within 48 hours or less Sapphire New York will issue a credit for the purchase amount good for your next visit (up to 1 year). Credit is transferable to a 3rd party. Should a transfer be required both parties must contact a Sapphire Las Vegas vip coordinator to confirm. A transfer agreement will be emailed to the original purchasing party with details. All materials must be signed, dated and faxed by 48 hours prior to new party date.